Trying to give the server more "pizazz", I've compiled a list of things that I think could help the server:
1. Cosmetics that would go in an additional eq slot such as auras, mounts, or winged capes.
2. Releasing the drop table for CK will give players a better understanding what they're gambling.
3. Additional Trivia (Steve and myself are working on it)
4. Buff the well. 10% for 50m in a small player base seems a little weak to me. Or reducing the price, and setting a min/max for an individual player.
ie. Huggybear puts 50m in, and gets +25% drop rate.
Huggybear puts in 10m in, and gets +5% drop rate.
5. Player owned stores takes money out of the pouch. Instead you have to withdraw the cash manually, go back into the store, and buy what you want.
6. Woodcutting guild. There are trees everywhere, a bank right there, perfect for legendary players who need to grind for xp.
7. Trading items for item sets. To go in depth a little more, say you want the mining set. The mining set would require you to loot/grind/buy 5x granite mauls and 1k rune ore. Then gives you a bonus depending which set you buy.
My suggestion for set bonuses.
8. Add private spawns into houses when construction is added. For example, you could pay $50 to get a boss spawn of your choosing, instead of having to go into the wildy and get pked. Or have a drag spawn, etc. Then players could charge others to use spawn.
9. Bosses from skilling. Say you're wc, there's a 1/1000 chance that when the tree respawned, it's actually an ent, and triggers a boss that is aggressive and requires multiple people to kill and would drop special loot. Another example would be if you're fishing and you manage to snag a Leviathan and yank it up. He's not gonna be too happy you shoved a harpoon in his rear.
10. Adding shooting star and evil tree would be beneficial to everyone.
11. Custom minigames. Everyone could pitch in ideas, the hard part would be scripting them.